- Review: Palazzo Versace Dubai
- 10 romantic restaurants to try in Dubai
- Dubai-UK trade totals $1.82bn in first quarter of 2016
- ‘Eureeca on Eureeca’ campaign raises $400,000 in 12 days
- flydubai launches new call centre as Saudi flights increase
- Dubai launches smart system to track water container refills
- 64% of MidEast job hopefuls said to submit ‘erroneous’ CVs
- Qatar Airways inks sponsorship deal with AFC’s Sydney Swans
- UAE’s RAKBank sees low-single digit loan growth in 2016
- First of its kind lube oil software unveiled in ME
- ‘Buy one get one free’ offer on ITP energy titles
- Emerson wins 10-year contract from Total E&P
- Qatar’s Nakilat signs deal for LNG, LPG carriers
- Thailand’s PTTEP to sell Oman 44 project: Report
- UOP to produce new catalysts for cleaner fuels
Thailand is the second biggest economy in Southeast Asia and recent announcements for major investments in the country’s infrastructure put it in the regional spotlight.
Alba Line 6 project in Bahrain
MPH is all set to start work on landmark Line 6 Expansion Project for Aluminium Bahrain (Alba). First consultants are expected to be mobilized in July 2017.
TSFI Mauritius, MPH sister company, participated in the CareerHub.mu job fair in Mauritius in June.
MPH has been selected by the contractors on a project to supply manpower for the construction of 8 substations and the refurbishment of 4 others, for 132 kV and 66 kV levels and the laying of 32 km of cable.