Nuclear power plant in Abu Dhabi
Context and challenges
This client is a nuclear power company whose objective is to encourage the development of nuclear energy in the United Arab Emirates. Founded in December 2009, it is responsible for the deployment, ownership and operation of nuclear energy plants. From its base of operations in the UAE, Our client is currently working on the construction of the first nuclear power plant in the Middle East. Throughout the construction, Unit 1 has been completed in accordance with the highest standards of quality and safety, allowing operation to start this year with the capacity to produce 1400 MW of electricity. Following this success, our client is building a further four units which will produce a combined total of 5600 MW of electricity for Abu Dhabi. Since its establishment in 1985, MPH has gained a solid reputation for its ability to find tailored, suitable and outstanding profiles within tight timescales. MPH’s reputation for its expertise in contract staffing, human resource and management, has helped establish it as one of the best technical and engineering recruitment providers to the various sectors: renewable energy, oil, gas, power, aerospace, defence and transportation. With the delivery of operational excellence as a core value, MPH strives to meet its client’s needs using cutting-edge technology to increase the efficiency of its services. For this project, MPH, supported by its parent company Assystem, has been assigned the task of providing worldwide experts to fulfill the project’s needs. We have previously mobilized a high-quality workforce of around 200 experts in the last few years.
MPH is involved in every level of this project, supporting construction, maintenance and commissioning in almost every department. With top-class CVs available in our database our mission is to:
- Identify the best profiles to help the client hire nuclear experts from several foreign countries: United States, Canada, South Africa, Romania, India, Germany, Russia, Spain, France, Belgium, Finland, Sweden, etc.
- Help candidates relocate in the country of their mobilization by managing all the paperwork such as the visa application, local and international logistics, all in-country services, etc.
- Accompany them throughout their different projects so that they can exceed expectations and contribute to the success of the project.
- Full support across implementation, operation, maintenance and decommissioning phases
- MPH provides highly qualified nuclear employees to our client, going the extra mile to find the right candidates for specific jobs within time constraints
- MPH is dedicated to helping our clients accomplish their projects