Gas processing and oil refining in Russia
Context and challenges
Our partner for this project, one of Russia's leading design institutes of gas processing and oil refining, is launching one of the world's largest gas treatment plants and the largest one in Russia yet.
The client is owned by a vertically integrated gas-processing company and one of Russia's petrochemical industry leaders. It has considerable experience in running large gas processing businesses in Russia, especially regarding the processing volumes of associated petroleum gas.
It is expected that the new site will have a capacity of 42 billion cubic meters of gas per year and 60 million cubic meters of helium per year.
This extensive project has required a number of our services, namely: - Personnel search and selection,
- Labour market research,
- Temporary staff provision — payroll and taxation processing, logistics, insurance, training, meals, and relocation, among others
- Sourcing and recruitment of candidates with expertise covering different roles: Front End Engineering & Design (FEED), Engineering Procurement & Construction (EPC), Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning, Operations & Facilities Maintenance (O&M), Process Engineering, Project Management, Project Controls: cost & planning, Contracts, Procurement & Logistics, HSE, Quality
Both client and its mother company have benefited from our intervention in the following ways:
- By handling the project's operational support, MPH allowed the client to concentrate their resources and time on the project, where they are most needed.
- Staffing through MPH enables our clients to quickly mobilize project personnel and avoid complicated and time-consuming approval processes.
- MPH manages all subjects related to the legal employment of the employees: correct and timely payroll, taxation, administration of overtime, leaves, and business trips.
- MPH provides additional services such as medical insurance, health check-ups, cell communication, meal provision, relocation support, and professional training.
- Our clients also benefit from our worldwide sourcing capacities and our ability to recruit the best-qualified experts for both technical and non-technical roles, ranging from officer to C-level positions.