Power and gas projects in Russia
Context and challenges
The client is a multinational power company as well as a leading operator in the power and gas markets in Europe and Latin America. Its Russian branch is a power generation company that owns and operates 3 power plants:
- Sredneuralskaya GRES (1,578.5 MW)
- Nevinnomysskaya GRES (1,530.2MW)
- Konakovskaya GRES (2,520MW)
MPH has provided support to the client in the following fields and ways:
- Support of multi-discipline teams in Moscow and regional Power Generation stations
- Personnel Provision and Administration Services including payroll and taxation processing, logistics, insurance, and trainings, among others.
- The client is now able to fully dedicate their time and resources to the project as MPH is handling operational support of the project.
- MPH is especially proficient at staffing, enabling the branch in Russia to quickly mobilize project personnel without complex and time-consuming approval processes.
- MPH manages all aspects pertaining to the legal employment of the employees: correct and timely payroll, taxation, administration of overtime, leaves, and business trips, among others.
- MPH provides additional services like medical insurance, health check-ups, cell communication, meal provision, relocation support, and professional training, among others.
- The client also benefits from our worldwide sourcing capacities and valuable ability to recruit qualified personnel for both technical and non-technical roles ranging from officer to C-level positions.