- Review: Palazzo Versace Dubai
- 10 romantic restaurants to try in Dubai
- Dubai-UK trade totals $1.82bn in first quarter of 2016
- ‘Eureeca on Eureeca’ campaign raises $400,000 in 12 days
- flydubai launches new call centre as Saudi flights increase
- Dubai launches smart system to track water container refills
- 64% of MidEast job hopefuls said to submit ‘erroneous’ CVs
- Qatar Airways inks sponsorship deal with AFC’s Sydney Swans
- UAE’s RAKBank sees low-single digit loan growth in 2016
- First of its kind lube oil software unveiled in ME
- ‘Buy one get one free’ offer on ITP energy titles
- Emerson wins 10-year contract from Total E&P
- Qatar’s Nakilat signs deal for LNG, LPG carriers
- Thailand’s PTTEP to sell Oman 44 project: Report
- UOP to produce new catalysts for cleaner fuels
In this second episode of the Experts Beyond Borders podcast by MPH, Managing Director Franck Ladegaillerie shares a sum up of 2020/mid-2021 in terms of business and projects.
Welcome to our new podcast channel: Experts Beyond Borders Podcast by MPH! In this first episode, MPH Operations Director Nazneen Ishack explains the unique way MPH mobilizes its consultants, from recruiting candidates to their demobilization.
As countries worldwide begin to ease lockdown restrictions to allow employees and companies to get back to work, we naturally ask ourselves how this resumption will happen. How does MPH intend to progress in its different projects? After a lockdown period lasting over two months in some countries, how does MPH plan to pick up the slack and deliver projects on time?
The unprecedented nature of the COVID-19 crisis has required quick thinking and even faster action from governments and companies alike. For MPH, working with high-profile clients in fields such as oil and gas or nuclear with thousands of consultants all over the world, this situation has been especially tricky and complex to navigate.
MPH Vostok: The new 100% MPH subsidiary in Russia
MPH is always ready to embrace new opportunities, that’s why we have extended our services in Russia as of the 09th of September 2019 to successfully acquired MCR / Cifal at 100%. MPH Vostok, the new name of the Russian subsidiary, is a step forward in our strategy to develop our business, reach new markets, and ensure better cooperation with our customers and partners