Gas processing and oil refining in Russia
Context and challenges
Our partner for this project, one of Russia's leading design institutes of gas processing and oil refining, is launching one of the world's largest gas treatment plants and the largest one in Russia yet. The client is owned by a vertically integrated gas-processing company and Russia's petrochemical industry leaders. It has considerable experience running large gas processing businesses in Russia, especially regarding the processing volumes of associated petroleum gas. This project's new site is expected to have 42 billion cubic meters of gas per year and 60 million cubic meters of helium per year capacity.
MPH Vostok, the local MPH subsidiary in Russia, offered its services to support the client with local and experienced consultants mobilized on the plant site in various disciplines.
MPH Vostok provided the Premium package contract hire services from our local offices to take care of MPH consultants and support the client on site:
- Personnel search and selection, Labour market research, Temporary staff provision — payroll and taxation processing, logistics, insurance, training, meals, and relocation, all subjects related to legal employment, administration of overtime, leaves, and business trips.
- Sourcing and recruitment of candidates with expertise covering different roles: Front End Engineering & Design (FEED), Engineering Procurement & Construction (EPC), Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning, Operations & Facilities Maintenance (O&M), Process Engineering, Project Management, Project Controls, etc…
Both client and its mother company have benefited from our intervention in the following ways:
- By handling the project's operational support, MPH allowed the client to concentrate their resources and time on the project. Staffing through MPH enabled our clients to quickly mobilize project personnel and avoid complicated and time-consuming approval processes.
- MPH provided additional services such as medical insurance, health check-ups, cell communication, meal provision, relocation support, and professional training.
- Our clients also benefited from our worldwide sourcing capacities and our ability to recruit the best-qualified experts for both technical and non-technical roles, ranging from officer to C-level positions.